Sunday, October 2, 2011

Someplace To Start

The start of something different is at hand.  I may find this medium a more suitable way to be expressive at times.  The Web-pages from my domains often become cumbersome due to my intent or want of specific focus.  So I can now listen to "World In Changes", the song by one Dave Mason, a fine musical artist, remembering that the song inspired the title for this blog. Well that and the world is in change, something I remain very aware of as I pay attention, on the sidelines of the active set, out on the streets today, calling for and somewhat demanding for change.
I include myself as
"ONE OF THE 99%"

There is more that can be said,
There is more that can be done,
Life is more than having fun,
Sitting in the sun or going for a run. 

Put down the gun and open your eye,
Time shall still fly, not knowing why,
Joining together, when we all try,
We will tell them, we are why, they have what they do.
We will tell them, we are all tired, sick and tired of what they do.
To take from us, to keep they do,
We are through, letting them do,
Do what they do.
Through!


I consider what I can do from here far from any metropolis, where the birds are free to sing and eat the gifts of nature,  Maybe it is just for me to write, to become more aware, by paying attention, then writing more.  Savethehomeland not the game, but one of the above domains mentioned, has links to the vital documents that formed the United States of America.  If you have forgotten about democracy and what it means, it means to participate or loose it.  So let's take back what is rightfully ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment