Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Has Questions And Answers

In paying attention to the Occupy movement I continue to attempt watching the livestream . To my disappointment, yesterday and last night seemed to lack a good stream coming out of NYC, thus I was not really able to follow what was going on. Today thus far is quite the same as yesterday. The video feed keeps switching from one scene to another then cutting out way too much to allow for the need of continuity, thus the message is lost to the world. There is a better way to present a continuous flow of information, even if is is simply something like what I am doing here, simply reporting on what I observe. The livestream is the best way to do it though it requires a consistent feed. I believe what the self proclaimed "video ninjas", need to find, is a "video guru" with the expertise to bring the feed to a consistent state with a form of continuity that can express the movement, holding the focus.

I realize it is very easy for me to criticize from where I sit in my own ignorance far away from the front lines and lacking the technical skill that it takes to make those things happen. I don't mean to sound offensive if in fact I do. I simply want to have a good source of information so I am able to stay informed from afar.

I guess the other thing I don't like is seeing the violence from the police being repeated again and again. I realize that there is a story in the observation of Police Brutality, yet, it doesn't support the issue of "we are the 99%". That is the big picture of the cause. It describes the bad apples of society, though it is only a fragment of the real story, people, we are the 99%, joining together in a just cause!

Hopefully I will find a means to stay apprised of the protest across the country as well as in the Wall Street area, accurately and with expedience.

*******Edit*******

The live stream is working better today! Yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment